Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Minion's

Last week on a beautiful and warm Saturday morning my wife and I geared and rode downtown to the Magic Lantern Theater. This was the spot that all the fellow scooterers will join us, although more then just the minions joined us that day. This was one of many hopefully events that I or my wife would like to attend, hopefully leading to an invitation to join the group. My wife also would like to own a scooter (even though she wants a motorcycle more) so we can ride together and have even more fun.
Just like skittles every scooter has a different flavor... go ahead, lick one!



The Spokane Inlander taking our pictures

Just arrived at Empire Cycle 
 I would have posted this sooner but our internet was down for almost a week. Watch the video I made which should be entertaining and informative to our adventure of the day.

My overview of the glorious day with the Minions.


1 comment:

  1. I had a blast honey, can't wait to go on our next ride!

    ReplyDelete